Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Meteors, Scaper Con, and really bad!fic

Perseid Meteor Showers!

All my pics have been developed and are waiting to be scanned. Reports will be forthcoming, til then please have a look at what other people have said about SC2K3.

Shipscat's report

herdthinner's report

Windfire's photos

Acca and Mnem's point of view

NaiveAndTrue

SACC list mum Lauren's report

and many more!

And plans are in the works for a Northeast/New England Scaper gathering in June 2004! woo hoo!

Plus, the Chicago Tribune article gets a mention in USA Today online.

Lastly, a Bad!Fic Mad Lib courtesy of me *g* ... This is my first attempt at a Mad Lib, and I'm not positive it'll work, but I promise it'll be very bad -- also, it's Farscape related (as if you couldn't guess). Have fun!

P.S. Laura saw Melanie Griffiths and Antonio Banderas in NYC last weekend. She got pictures and autographs and everything! *bg*

No comments: