Friday, August 21, 2009

What's on the Shuffle?

I survived work today. That's something.

I also received pics from Christine from our visit to Salem with Dad and the Bean. They came out nice. I won't post them though since others are involved, and they might not want their pictures posted online. ;)

My iPod needs to be recharged again. I charged it last night and accidentally let it play all night long. Plus, I keep hitting the skip button when I have it on shuffle. I have 958 songs right now on there, and sometimes I'm more in the mood for one song over another. :) Hitting the skip/fast forward button repeatedly eats away at the battery life. And I need new earphones. Desperately. I fell asleep holding the iPod up at a wierd angle just so the sound could register through the the earphones. *sigh*

Anyway, let's see .. inspired by a Facebook meme thing of songs I can't stop listening to at the moment.

Ten Songs I Can't Stop Listening To Right Now*
1. Missing (Studio Version) - Evanescence
2. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
3. Strangers - Cloud Vegas
4. Fall Away - Better Off Dad
5. Into Dust - Mazzy Star
6. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
7. Puirt a Beul - Sileas
8. Tijaniyya - Youssou N'Dour
9. Stars - The Slackers
10. Can Dance - Favors for Favors

*can't choose less than 10 -- I tried; really, I did!

No comments: