Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Loot

Assorted gifts from this weekend:

From my Dad
- Peter Gabriel Secret World Live DVD
- Peter Gabriel Growing Up Live DVD
- House of Flying Daggers DVD

From my Mom
- winter coat
- sweater

From my younger sis
- Birthday breakfast (jointly with oldest sis *g*)
- pic of my niece
- drawing by my niece

From older sis
- ecard =)

From oldest sis
- The Sims Vacation (Mac)
- Space Colony (Mac)
- Ursula K. Le Guin's "Tehanu"
- John J. Lee, Jr.'s "The Producer's Business Handbook"
- Eve Light Honthaner's "The Complete Film Production Handbook: Third Edition"

From L.
- card
- assorted chocolates *g*

and lots of ecards and well wishes from friends and family. =)

Yes, it's been a good couple of days. =)

I'm very excited about the film books, too, since they both contain a wealth of information that I don't already know and that will come in handy for research and for working on Equinox and SG with S.

No comments: