Saturday, May 28, 2005

Weekend Fun

I suppose everyone has big plans this weekend. Personally, I'm going to relax and try to get a few things accomplished .. starting tomorrow. Today, after work, I'm heading to a Viewing Party at maramcc's (I *finally* understand where the handle comes from! lol) with atomicpagan so that'll be the start of the fun weekend. Last weekend, I hung out with LJers L., solonia and Irvin (among others). Maybe May should be renamed Month of LJ, or better yet, Gathering of Friends since I've also seen L.L., G.P. and heard from Jo (fey-fey). :D

In keeping with that line of thought, I figured I'd give Glen a little plug. If you're in the Pittsburgh, PA area tonight and like ska, check out The Slackers at The Brew House. For the New Yorkers, there's a show tomorrow (the 29th) at The Bowery Ballroom.

If any LJers go (and if you know my real name), please be sure to tell Glen I say Hi and give him a big hug from me. :) You can also mention that D.F. (same first name as mine - different last initial) had a baby girl last week. ;)

Wow! I still have almost a half hour left before I've got to leave for work. I feel like I have so much free time right now. I'm not rushed nor late this morning! (not yet anyway) Woohoo! :D

(cross-posted on Greatest Journal and Live Journal)

No comments: