Monday, June 05, 2006

Caffeine for Books

This week I'm not having any Moccachinos because they're so expensive and because all that sugar and caffeine is not good for me. Hopefully with the extra cash I'll save, I'll have enough to purchase a book or two for one of the classes at Barnes and Noble University. There are several classes that I'd like to take. All the classes are free, but you must buy the books for the course you're taking. This wouldn't be a problem normally, but with the restricted cash flow I'm dealing with, I can't justify spending $40 or more on books that I won't want to keep as reference and that I'll have a hard time selling back online. *sigh* Classes start this week, but I think the signup date is until June 12th (next week) so I have a little time yet.

No comments: