Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Films of the Decade

For those who might be interested in taking a look ..

Director/Screenwriter Michael J. Bassett* is making a list of the best films of the decade, and he thought he'd ask the readers of his blog for some suggestions. If you would like to comment with your own list or comment on the movies already mentioned, you can do so here:

michaeljbassett.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/best-of-the-decade

My list of the Best Films of the Decade:
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- The Fall
- The Fountain
- Spirited Away
- Pan’s Labyrinth
- 28 Days Later
- Gladiator
- The Departed
- Pitch Black
- Signs
- The Matrix Trilogy
- Hero
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

* If you want to know who Michael J. Bassett is you can read his "About" blurb on his blog or on the IMDB listing.. :)

** cross-posted to ctegan.livejournal.com

** edit: What was I thinking? My own list of the best/favorite films of the decade wasn't in my original post so I added my list to this post. My list (which kind of goes on forever - oops!) is posted on Mr. Bassett's blog, but I shortened it for this post. :) Jan. 2, 2010

No comments: