Tuesday, March 30, 2004

UFC

I'll post a report on United Fan Con East as soon as I have a chance (maybe later in the week), but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Farscape table seemed to be a success. We raised some money for Penny Lane, handed out flyers, bookmarks & magnets, and talked with others who all seemed happy to see a Farscape table there! Some hadn't heard about the mini yet either! =)

Virginia Hey was amazing and gracious, and she took time with each person at her table. I got an autograph for my Mom (who'd really wanted to be there to meet Ms. Hey) and a calendar with sketches of the Farscape cast drawn by Virginia Hey herself. (She's very talented.)

Jo presented the con book to her. Thanks to everyone who either sent messages, photos, etc., or stopped by the table to write/draw something for Ms. Hey. :D

Herdthinner has areport for Saturday up on her Live Journal if you'd like to check it out in the meantime.

No comments: