Thursday, February 03, 2005

David: Update

David's funeral was yesterday. We weren't given the news of that until after the fact last night. It would've been nice to know beforehand so we could have made the decision ourselves to attend or not. That's just the way things are, I suppose.

It was confirmed that David had had a heart attack, died in his sleep. His father didn't even know that David was having heart problems. Supposedly they spoke often, and David had never mentioned it. Many people do that - keep those little details from others so not to "worry" them. As for me, I would prefer knowing the little details before something happened and not find out about it after the fact. My family has a tendency to "hide" such information from each other. I wonder if all families are like that.

No comments: