Monday, April 04, 2005

House of D

David Duchovny has a blog. I was not aware of this until now. I had heard about "House of D" but promptly forgot about it again as I often do (my mom's been telling me to eat more blueberries & apples to combat my recent forgetfulness - we'll see if it works) until I saw a little link on blogger. Wow. Very cool. :)

His movie comes out April 15. You can win advance tickets by entering a contest (here). Deadline for that is this Wednesday, April 6.

I'm very happy for David Duchovny and plan on checking this out; the premise seems cool, and I enjoyed his directing in The X-Files so I'm interested in what he does with this film. Now, if we can just get Gillian to direct something! I *loved* the episode "All Things" & wish she'd direct and write more!

No comments: