Monday, July 25, 2005

Quickie

I'm trying desperately to finish up at work at a decent hour so I'll make this fast. M. had passed this along this link to me as an example of creative blogging: http://www.jeffbridges.com/latestjul.html
I *love* his doodles! :D I need to explore this site some more, but for now I thought I'll pass on the url. Check it out. You won't be sorry.

Oh, and I saw War of the Worlds yesterday with my friend S. I loved this movie. When I returned home, I popped in the DVD of the original for comparison, and then watched Signs because I wanted to keep on the same theme. I think the newer version is a wonderful tribute to the original film as well as succeeding as a fantastic film in its own right. I could say a lot about it, but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen this new Spielberg film or the original version (and there are those out there who haven't seen the original). ;)

Now if only Peter Jackson can do with King Kong what Spielberg accomplished with War of the Worlds, I'll be an even happier (and quite impressed) woman. :)

No comments: