Music Lyric Meme: Part Two
My original post is here.
Rule #4 of the game states: Post the answers to the ones people guessed correctly. A couple of days later, post the first two lines of the ones no one got and get people to guess again.
So I guess it's about time I repost the next lines! :)
1. She lives in this house over there, has her world outside it
2. Is there a time for keeping your distance, a time to turn your eyes away?
3. High, higher than the sun, you shoot me from a gun; I need you to elevate me here
4. Somewhere there's speaking; it's already coming in; Oh and it's rising at the back of your mind
5. I can see it; I can feel it rushing in my veins; I don't like it, I don't hide it; See it in my face
6. Today is gonna to be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you; By now you should have some how realized what you gotta do
7. Innocent, and in a sense, I am Guilty of the crime that's now in hand
8. You burden me with your questions; You'd have me tell no lies
9. I don't know; I don't know which side I'm on; I don't know my right from left or my right from wrong
10. I'm not afraid of anything in this world; There's nothing you can throw at me
that I haven't already heard
11. I spend the night in a chair thinking she'll be there, but she never comes
12. Stand up; You've got to manage; I won't sympathize anymore
13. Father wears his Sunday best; Mother's tired, she needs a rest
14. When I'm walking I strut my stuff yeah I'm so strung out; I'm high as a kite I just might stop to check you out
15. Baby love, sometimes it's hard for me to tell you what I'm thinking of So I try to find a way that I can show you love What you mean to me
16. If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one, Drying in the colour of the evening sun
17. What's wrong with the world mama; People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
18. Like the latest fashion, Like a spreading disease; The kids are strappin' on their way to the classroom, Getting weapons with the greatest of ease
19. Things are gonna change and not for better; Don't know what it means to me
but it's hopeless, hopeless...
20. The wind was a torrent of darkness among the ghastly trees, the moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon the cloudy seas
21. If I, I get to know your name, Well if I, could trace your private number, baby
22. I can't believe the news today; Oh, I can’t close my eyes and make it go away
23. See the people walking down the street; Fall in line just watching all their feet
24. Don't move, Don't talk out of time; Don't think, Don't worry, Everything's just fine, Just fine
25. All I can say is that my life is pretty plain; I like watchin the puddles gather rain