Thursday, June 23, 2005

Because I Like My Play List on Random

I've done a similar meme, posting favorite lines from random songs and having people guess. Feel free to guess (or not) at this one, too, or take a look at the one on my live journal and venture a guess over there. :) I skipped any songs that came up in my playlist more than once and any songs' lyrics that I'd listed on live journal already. :)

Rules
1. Put your playlist on shuffle.
2. Post the first lines to the first 25 songs to come up (along with these instructions).
3. Have people guess the songs and artists in comments to the post.
4. Post the answers to the ones people guessed correctly. A couple of days later, post the first two lines of the ones no one got and get people to guess again.
5. Repeat, adding the next line to the unguessed songs each time, until they're all guessed/you've posted the whole song/you've gotten bored/no-one's going to get the damn thing if you don't tell them.

Instrumental/Non-English/Extremely obscure/spoken/etc. skipped over. Also, songs with the title in the first line.


1. She lives in this house over there
2. Is there a time for keeping your distance
3. High, higher than the sun
4. Somewhere there's speaking; it's already coming in
5. I can see it; I can feel it rushing in my veins
6. Today is gonna to be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
7. Innocent, and in a sense, I am
8. You burden me with your questions
9. I don't know; I don't know which side I'm on
10. I'm not afraid of anything in this world
11. I spend the night in a chair thinking she'll be there
12. Stand up; You've got to manage
13. Father wears his Sunday best
14. When I'm walking I strut my stuff yeah I'm so strung out
15. Baby love, sometimes it's hard for me to tell you what I'm thinking of
16. If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one
17. What's wrong with the world mama
18. Like the latest fashion, Like a spreading disease
19. Things are gonna change and not for better
20. The wind was a torrent of darkness among the ghastly trees
21. If I, I get to know your name
22. I can't believe the news today
23. See the people walking down the street
24. Don't move, Don't talk out of time
25. All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

No comments: