Sunday, June 26, 2005

Okay, I've done as you suggested, M. I've taken out the more recent post (with the photo-letters) that was made after the problem started. ;P Somehow, it's not helping, but I don't wish to delete the rest of the posts either so .. guess I'll try something else.

Oh, I also tried resizing the elephant and camel pics from the festival post, but that didn't seem to affect anything. So, I've returned the elephant and camel to their original sizes. ;)

This happened once before (or something similar to it anyway), and I removed a banner from the page; everything seemed fine after that. So I guess I'll take a look at various jpegs to see if any are the offending pic. It's funny how something will work for months just fine, then one day, bam!, it's all messed up.

No comments: