Friday, September 23, 2005

Pretend Writer: Thursday4

1. If you were a book, What would you be about? Why?
If I were a book, I'd be one of those stories about a dreamer with a quirky family who sometimes feels trapped by her life but breaks out of her cocoon to freedom (in whatever form that means to her) by the end of the book. Why? I feel that particular book would apply to me. ;p

2. If you were a movie, what genre would you be? Why?
I'd either be a quirky comedy romance or a fantasy movie. Why? I think those are the genres I'd prefer to be.

3. If you could open a restaurant, what type of food would you serve? Why?
I would serve comfort foods mostly but also international treats, like fruit-filled crepes or Spanish tapas. I'd serve during breakfast, lunch and dinner, and there would be different desserts available. I'd rotate the menu but keep basic comfort foods available at all times. I'm not sure if I'd serve a seperate brunch menu or afternoon tea menu or not. Why would I serve the types of food that I mentioned? I love to eat at restaurants that offer tasty variety and also a standard fare of home cooking inspired meals.

4. If your life was a movie, what actors/actress would play the main characters in your life? Why?
This is a tough one. I'm not quite sure who would play the main characters in my life as a movie. I'll have to contemplate this last question a bit longer and return to it at a later date.

from Pretend Writer

No comments: