Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

I wrote for more than an hour in my diary today. I feel semi-accomplished. Before I return to either video editing or playing with my Sims families, I decided to skim the Daily Meme for some posting inspiration and found one I liked.

My first meme of the new year. :)

Don't think of them as Resolutions. Think of them as Goals or even just "Things You'd Like." But list up to seven things you hope to accomplish before 2006 draws to a close.

1. Make a dentist appointment.
2. Start an IRA or another such retirement plan for myself.
3. Get my finances back under control (pre-2004 at least).
4. Finish at least one of my written works in progress.
5. Film. (either on my own or working with someone else)
6. Complete the 2006 NaNoWriMo challenge.
7. Submit one of my finished stories for publication. (hopefully for publication)

Posted as part of this week's Sunday Seven challenge.

No comments: