Thursday, May 04, 2006

May the Fourth Be With You

May the Fourth Be With You! I saw that link on yahoo and couldn't resist clicking on it. What Star Wars fan could?

There's a little poll on today's (May 4, 2006) page at Star Wars: What's New asking if you acknowledge May 4th as Star Wars day. Most people (58% as of this post in my blog) have answered What? Why? The poll closes May 9 so you have time to make your opinion known. ; )

Oh! From September 12th through December 31st there will be a special DVD release of the Star Wars trilogy which will include the original theatrical versions of the trilogy. "That means you'll be able to enjoy Star Wars as it first appeared in 1977, Empire in 1980, and Jedi in 1983." Yes!!!!

** for fun, here's a little quiz: Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Who am I? Well, I've taken this quiz before, and it seems I always get the same result (no matter how much I want the result to be Princess Leia! *g*):

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

No comments: