Friday, November 14, 2008

#71 on the List

I took a CPR class tonight. It was painless, and I learned a lot. Plus now I'm more confident about trying to help someone in distress. In high school I always felt intimidated by the whole thing and could never remember how many breaths, how many compressions, etc. This time it was good. M. was a great teacher. :)

Now I just have to get on with that nanonovel. I'm sadly behind, but I think I can still do it. I'm motivated by everyone else's progress. Great job, everyone! :D

edited to add:
#21 on the list - There's a new restaurant next to where I worked. I tried a lovely artisan sandwich there called Jardiniere. Very tasty. I also tried one of their Caprese sandwiches, but I've had a Caprese before so that didn't count.
#90 on the list - I watched "Spanglish" over the weekend with Tea Leoni, Adam Sandler, Cloris Leachman and the talented Paz Vega. Good movie. ;)

No comments: