Friday, January 31, 2020

A Month of Letters

Feb. 1 is the start of Letter Month (A Month of Letters challenge: http://lettermo.com). The challenge is simple. For the month of February mail at least one item (a letter, a postcard, an envelope full of stickers, whatever!) every day the post office is open. Write back to everyone who has written you; your reply counts as one of your mailed items.

I look forward to this every February!! A month of marvelous mail! There are a lot of lovely letters from 2019 that I've yet to answer so ...that's my focus for this month. That said I enjoy exchanging letters and plan on corresponding with many of my usual LetterMo pals and saying "hello" to others as well. Those whose addresses I already have are fair game.

Who else is participating in Letter Month! At the very least your mailbox will be happier!

No comments: