Friday, January 17, 2020

Favorite Films of the Past Decade

Back in 2009 I listed what I considered the best movies of the decade. I decided to do the same this time around, but this time instead of the "best," this list is my favorites of the ones that I saw during the 2000s. So, without further ado and in no particular order, here are my

Favorite Films of the Past Decade

  1. King's Speech
  2. Tangled
  3. Frozen
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  5. The Artist
  6. Hugo
  7. The Avengers (1, 3, and 4)
  8. Guardians of the Galaxy
  9. Captain America
  10. Dr. Strange
  11. too many other Marvel movies to mention
  12. Skyfall
  13. The Hobbit
  14. Brave
  15. Kingsman: The Secret Service
  16. The Hunger Games
  17. Jurassic World
  18. Passengers of 7D
  19. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
  20. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

No comments: