Sunday, June 29, 2003

"Frell Me Dead."

And so it began ... well, actually, it didn't begin there, it started with a walk to the train station where I indulged myself in Black Raspberry ice cream covered in chocolate jimmies. Okay, so "indulge" might not be the precise word I'm looking for since I eat ice cream all the time, and always draped in jimmies if I have a choice. Ice cream is naked without jimmies, and I'm a modest person. (hee hee) .. but I think you get the picture, right? Anyway, the train ride was good; no one collected tickets or asked me for money, and I ended up getting a ride home, so I still don't have a clue as to how much it costs to go to Franklin by T. lol

I'm always concerned that when I go someplace new and am meeting people I don't know, I'll end up wandering aimlessly about for several hours, but Art and I found each other without incident! yay! He was very nice as was his wife Paula (sunandmoon), the hostess of this month's Farscape Viewing Party. Paula made wings! and we had all sorts of tasty treats available! (including brownies -- yum!) We even had meatballs, cheesecake, cupcakes, wine and Cryogenic fluid, courtesy of Tracy (herdthinner), Katya, Jody, Richard (digger) and Scott (respectively). Jody and Amanda each brought along a friend! The turnout was fantastic! We "watched" Suns and Lovers, Different Destinations and Green Eyed Monster -- I discovered it's difficult to get a room full of Scapers together and not expect them to chat endlessly about all things Farscape. lol

Oh! and Jody's coming to Scapercon! yay! Rev, kerlin, katya and Jody!


No comments: