Sunday, March 13, 2005

Happy Birthday, Sherbert

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! =)

---
The following was originally posted on my LJ, but I know not everyone reads it so, I'll repost here. ;-)

I love this. Filmmaker Scott Weintrob took his Canon digicam, his PowerBook G4 and a boom box to the streets of L.A. to record a music vid for the rerelease of the song "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" by C+C Music Factory. He shot, edited and burned the video to DVD within a week. Macs rock. =)

Also, on March 11, I received my Walking Papers today. I'll be signing up online, too, to collect pledges soon and will post that link when I do (just in case anyone wants to pledge me!) ... If anyone wants to join me this year, just let me know before May 1. I know a lot of people walk it on their own or volunteer for the Walk for Hunger each year, but if you want company, you know where I am. =)

No comments: