Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone's day was wonderful. I have so much to be thankful for.

L_squaredd posted a list of what she's thankful for so I thought I'd do the same (in no particular order). Last year's list is here.

- my family
- my friends
- my health and the health & happiness of my family
- the clothes in my closet
- the roof over my head
- the food on my table and in my fridge
- that I have a job
- my books
- my boss who lets me take time off to go on silly trips and to help my sis at her daycare
- my cat Tigger who, despite his age, still acts like a cuddly, playful kitten at times
- that I live in an area of the U.S. where the seasons change
- my iBook
- moments I get to spend with my family
- the ability to walk, to see, to hear, to speak, to write, to breathe
- my camera and my camcorder
- chocolate
- the people in my life who make me smile
- a working sink
- my safety
- my life

Today, I feel blessed.

No comments: