What am I thankful for this year?
- my family
- my friends
- the relative good health of those I care about
- that I got to say goodbye to my Grandmother
- the roof over my head
- Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars
- meeting & making new friends
- that my cat & my niece are getting along so far
That's it off the top of my head. Sure, there are more things, especially little things I'm thankful for, but these are the things that are foremost in my mind at the moment.
Tomorrow is Turkey Day, and I'll be celebrating at my sister's, having Ham and Lasagna. :D Oh! and mashed potatoes, stuffing, pies ... *bg*
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!