Thursday, January 22, 2004

Year of the Monkey

I'm a little excited because I might actually make the Chinese New Year celebrations in Chinatown in Boston this year! I've missed it *every year* that I've wanted to go. This year I might actually get there! yay!

So, interesting info. on the Year of the Monkey to be found here. :D (many thanks to crankygrrl for posting the link!)

I've always believed I was born in the year of the Rat. Read more?

That's what it always said at the Chinese restaurants. My year = year of the Rat ... but it turns out, at least according to the above site, that I'm *actually* the year of the Pig. Read more?

Turns out the year of the Rat started after my birthday. Huh ..

Well, in either case, my most harmonious time of the day occurs while I'm fast asleep. *vbg*

No comments: