Saturday, December 04, 2004

Madness Meme

http://mmadness.blogspot.com/

1. How did you choose a name for your blog? I took it from my favorite poem, "Jabberwocky."
My first post, explaining my name choice, is here.
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog? Never
3. How many blogs to you update regularly? Three: this blog, my photo blog and my Live Journal.
4. How many times have you moved in your life? Never
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)? I've only helped other people on their moving days, but the stress rate leading up to the actual move day seems to be pretty high.
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck? Yes, I would rent a moving van/truck.
7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them? Yes, and I was in the third grade when I got my first pair. So I guess I was around nine years old at the time.
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask? That is a great question, but I don't have an answer at the moment. That's what I get for doing this meme while watching The Perfect Storm. I'm very distracted. :P I'll have to tackle this last question at a later date.

No comments: