Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Reflections

For my contribution to this week's Photo Friday challenge, Reflections, I thought I'd use one of the photos I already have online and debated between two very similar entries. Although I really like the color in this one better, I opted to go with the photo I'd posted in my fotolog instead. The reflections in the little pond are easier to spot in that photo.

On a side note, although I have the free account on fotolog which only allows one photo per day to be uploaded on my account, I still somehow managed to load two of the exact same pictures today. I've got ten minutes after the initial upload to delete or edit the pics, and I didn't notice the error until much later because I was at work at the time. I just find it very interesting that I was able to upload twice without receiving any sort of error message.


No comments: