Thursday, March 30, 2006

Booked by 3 for March: Repeats

from Shelly's Book Shelf

1. Do you reread books? Yes, sometimes. I wish I had more time to reread more.

2. If yes, which ones have you reread and why?
Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass because they're my favorite stories. I've also reread Ray Bradbury's Farenheit 451. I reread reference books, history books, puzzle books and some others like that when I want to look up certain information or work on puzzles and such. I also reread children's books because my little niece likes to read certain ones over again. Right now, one of her favorites is the Little Golden Book The Lion's Paw.

3. If not, would you want to if you had the time and if yes, which ones?
I plan on rereading the Earthsea books, the Lord of the Rings trilogy and a few others.

No comments: