Sunday, January 11, 2009

Labeling My Posts

I've started to add Labels/Tags to some of my posts. You'll notice the labels (tags) popping up at the end of various posts. It will be awhile before I've updated this blog completely, but for now I have today through to October 2008.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to control the font size for the labels. I prefer font size 1, but it looks like Blogger prints it in size 3. Does anyone know how I can fix that? My guess is I have to look through my template to find it. I'll leave that for another day. But if anyone knows where exactly I look for the label sizes in my template, that would be a great time saver! Thank you. :)

I'm itching to create, write, update things, make lists, watch movies I haven't seen. And play The Sims for a bit.

Hopefully I'll manage something productive. What I should do but want to avoid doing right now is paying bills. I have just a small amount of cash to assign to various creditors until my next paycheck is deposited. Bleh.

No comments: