Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crafty Things

Well, I didn't get much writing done the other night. Instead I worked on some Halloweeny keychains for the etsy shop.

The following photos aren't the greatest. I need to take some better pics of each keychain individually to use for the shop. For now, though, here's a preview.

one side:
four Halloween keychains

the other side:
four more keychains

two more views of the same thing:
more keychains and 4 Keychains

Click on any of the pictures to see a bigger version. Once I have taken the nice photos and am ready to post to EstellaDawn, I'll post a link.

I also made a few things with artwork from Lisa's Altered Art. I'm having fun experimenting with her stuff and will probably post some of what I made here for feedback if anyone wants to give me some. :)

No comments: