Sunday, September 06, 2009

Taking Care of a Few Items on My To-Do List

Working on #59 of 101 in 1001. I originally intended that goal to be sell 10 of my things on ebay. Not simply put up 10 items for sale. And not put up others' items for sale. But here I am, selling things for my sister T. lol

I let her know that I've seen empty DVD cases for sale on ebay before, and a few weeks later she handed over three bags of DVD cases for me. (She had removed all the DVDs from the cases and is storing them elsewhere.) So up they go, slowly but surely.

I'm also uploading a few new bookmarks to EstellaDawn.

I need to write more. I had a revelation this morning regarding last year's nanonovel. I'll need to do a lot more research before continuing with its revision. I've taken on certain assumptions in the story, and if those assumptions are weak, then the story needs major rewriting to make it all work. Blah. I need to start planning for this year's nanonovel, too. :)

Longer weekends are nice for getting a few things accomplished. Don't you agree?

No comments: