Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's 101: Take Three!

My last list is now a collection of failed goals. As time went along, I didn't spent much effort working on the list, but that's okay. If I was going to fail, I'm glad I failed gloriously.**

I've typed up my new list and have posted it here if you'd like to check it out. In choosing my goals this time I decided to mix it up a bit. There's a combination of "easier" one time goals (for example, #45) and longer, more complicated goals (for example, #100) throughout. Some goals are deceptively simple (like goal #27) but aren't as simple as they first appear (I haven't been to the movies since Mama Mia so there's no guarantee I'll accomplish #27 without some effort). I tried to make each goal realistic, and some are more challenging than others, but all should be fun to do in some way. I'm very excited by this new list. :)

Hopefully, I'll get myself in the habit of posting updates on my progress (success or failure).

new list
previous list
first list

Do you have your own list? What goals have you set for yourself? Do you have an opinion, some advice, or a question about something on my list? Feel free to share in the comments!

**Ben Browder (here and here)

**cross-posted to LJ

No comments: