Friday, September 05, 2003

The Latchis

Upon recommendation by a very nice person (whom I'll call P.H. to protect his anonimity) I just finished reading an article "The Latchis Lives On" in Vermont Life. The Latchis Hotel and Theater is in Brattleboro, Vermont, just off Rte. 91 & less than a five minute walk from the Amtrak station (per the article). The history of the the Latchis family hotel is very interesting, and the hotel itself is amazing. The room rates are incredible!!! $55 for a single to $155 for a suite!!! (I wonder if that's a reflection of all Vermont hotels?) The hotel has a website, too. You can check it out at www.brattleboro.com/latchis. :D

I'm off to finish up at work before heading home to finish baby shower invitations. Supposedly there will be Thai food waiting for me. *g*

No comments: