Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2009 Con Book Deadlines and Halloween Postcard

I'd forgotten to post the link to the Con Book list for this year's Farscape Creation convention* in November. Some deadlines have passed, and others are approaching this weekend.

the list

* This year's convention is a joint Farscape-Stargate convention which is a cool idea since two of the actors (Ben Browder and Claudia Black) were on both series. :)

Also, I've been experimenting with some handmade postcards. Most have been completely unsuccessful. Some are unsatisfactory. Others were just a little disappointing. I did put up one in my etsy shop that came out okay, just not the way I was hoping. You go see my Trick Or Treat Witch postcard here. It's in the "Sales" section because Halloween's this weekend and because the postcard didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to. I'll probably leave it in there until the listing is expired, then remove and use. Take a peek while you can and feel free to comment here! :)

No comments: