Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rain, Rain

Rainy snow last Saturday. Tropical downpour last night. As they say in New England, don't like the weather? Just wait a minute.

In other news a motorist in the UK might be fined for splashing kids at a bus stop. Read the story here. L. had posted the youtube video on Facebook, but I can't seem to get the video clip to work. She thinks it's hilarious, by the way. I don't really. I used to enjoy splashing in puddles as a kid and walking in the rain, but I never enjoyed cars that would drive close to the sidewalk and speed through puddles soaking me from head to toe. Of course, that's just me. Maybe those kids really did enjoy the tower of puddle water raining down on them. My sister says I was "safety girl" when I was younger so maybe that's why I disliked it when cars did that. (Now, I more than dislike it, especially if I'm on my way to work. *g*) I'll have to check with the siblings to see if they would've loved that when they were kids. ;)

No comments: