Friday, February 10, 2006

Reason to Blog

from Question of the Day

Why did you start blogging in the first place?

It happened suddenly. I'd heard about blogging for awhile, and my sister kept telling me how cool it was. I didn't quite understand how it was different than any other website until one of my friends sent me a link to her blog. From there I followed a link to another (mutual) friend's blog (on Live Journal). So I was lurking at some friends' blogs and suddenly the blogging-bug hit me; I wanted a way to share online finds, thoughts that plague me during the day, fun tests & quotes, without bulk-mailing my friends. *g* I started my own blog (this one) and realized that weblogging is a bit addictive. lol Since then I've started other blogs as well. *g*

Somehow the world of web logs fascinates me. I might actually starting video-blogging soon. ;-)

No comments: