Fwd: The Positive Side of Life
I received this little gem in my email the other day, and instead of doing a mass forwarding to those on my email list, I thought I'd post it here. =)
The Positive Side of Life:
1. Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.
2. How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
3. Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
4. Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
5. Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?
6. Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.
7. If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
8. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
9. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
10. Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
11. We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
12. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
13. Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His Retirement plan is out of this world.