Thursday, July 31, 2003

Chicago bound

Last night my sisters were nice enough to help me hunt for my Snurch & Procure gift (think Yankee Swap) for the Farscape Anonymous meeting on Friday. (They are so nice!) We found something that made me very happy and will hopefully make someone else very happy as well. *g*

We also bought a bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and yes! there are flavors like earwax, vomit, and grass mixed in. (Don't think about it.) Actually we had a fantastic time hesitatingly testing the jelly beans! *eg* My mom, a big Harry Potter fan, volunteered to be the guinea pig. Her first jelly was the earwax. Undaunted she tried another and was rewarded with toasted marshmallows. She also informed us the cherry, blueberry, apple, and banana were good, and that she didn't care much for the sardine. *g*

Well, I'm off to read emails and continue last minute packing of things.

This weekend should be fun!

To those 'Scapers who can't make it to Scaper Con you won't be far from our thoughts! and I promise to take lots of pictures!

No comments: