Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Ooh, icons!

After the Kiss

Ctegan's SACoC Black Tee

Just a little test to see if I can show off my lovely new icons, courtesy of icon genius kernezelda. I am the SACoC Supranavel Engineer, btw, in charge of John's Black Tee. Just ask feldman! I've also recently discovered what a drabble is and must now set to work on my DIP (drabble in progress). So, for anyone who's keeping track, I'm a SACC, FA (Farscape Anonymous), honorary PPR (I think), and now SACoC member! *phew!*

And last, but not least, if anyone wants to visit my video (and some of you already have) on Dallascaper's site (Farscape Fantasty.com), he or she is more than welcome to. The direct link is here. While you're at it, be sure to check out the other vids and the fan fiction and art as well. There are some amazingly creative Scapers out there! :)

No comments: