Thursday, July 03, 2003

Dead Zone

Last night we watched The Dead Zone for the first time, on a DVD rental, premiere episode, and all I can say is Wow. (and Anthony Michael Hall sure got cuter as he got older - and lo! and behold! he can act!) Hopefully there will be more episodes available for rental this weekend! It's awesome! (or at least, the very first ep was) Check it out! :)

Oh, yes, and we started on the latest DVD collection of Dark Shadows. Unfortunately, we didn't get very far. It was late, and we all had to work in the morning. ;)

Ooh, and when I got home last night, there was a surprise in the mail for me! The latest issue (my first) of The Independent: Film & Video Monthly from AIVF! Guess the theme for this issue is Experiment! ... and there's an article (which I'll have to read more closely this weekend) on low-budget special effects using iMovie, Quicktime, and Photoshop. Sounds like it's right up my alley! ;)

... The Countdown to Scaper Con has begun ...

... and on a related note, in less than one month, I'll be on an airplane ... *gulp* ...

No comments: